Return to Planet X - First Person Shooter
Return to Planet X is a close combat single player first person shooter in which you will have to smash tons of alien bugs and shoot your way through the secret military base located on a distant planet. The game takes the inspiration in action first person shooter games like Doom or Half-Life and novels like Starship Troopers.
- Laser guns, grenades, explosives, machine gun and flamethrower
- Alien bugs
- Intuitive controls
- Explore a world cloaked in mystery and danger
- Stunning environments with high-quality graphics
- Spectacular ragdoll effects.
Get It On
ALONE IN SPACE a first person adventure
The story centers upon Alex, an employee of an intergalactic corporation in the field of terraforming new worlds. He works 42 light years from Earth on a planet called Miranda. The planet is in the process of terraformation - deliberately modifying the atmosphere, temperature, and topography to be similar to the environment of Earth.Alex now finds himself alone on the partially terraformed planet Miranda. Alex must find a way to survive the planet’s geologically unstable environment and solve the mystery of the crew’s disappearance before Miranda becomes his own tomb. Why did the terraforming process fail? What happened to the crew and where are they? Why is Alex supposedly the lone survivor on the base?
- Experience an immersive sci-fi adventure with an imaginative and captivating storyline from beginning to end.
- Walk in the footsteps of the ill-fated crew members of the Miranda station. Read their notes and transmissions to find out clues to help recreate the full storyline.
- Explore a world cloaked in mystery and danger, solve clever puzzles to help discover the questions that Alex must face, and survive being ALONE IN SPACE.
Get It On
Butterflyware is a small independent video game development studio based in the Czech Republic.
We would be happy to answer your questions! Just leave us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.